Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

Currently...

We've got some catching up to do, so I figured I'd do this "currently" thing, just in case you still wanna keep up with me and know that...well...this blog and this blogger are still alive. Haha!

Currently reading...
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
I've seen the movie a lot of times before (it's one of my favourites - I even have the DVD), but I've never read the book! I've read Khaled Hosseini's "A Thousand Splendid Suns" before, and it was pure genius! Halfway through The Kite Runner, I would say the same.



Currently tuned in to...
Violetta (TV Show)
My new guilty pleasure. I'm not a fan of Martina Stoessel (she's actually the object of hate when my Argentine friend, Selene, and I chat), but Violetta reminds me of my childhood afternoons when everyone would tune into Mexican telenovelas - only, Violetta is not a Mexican show. It originally came from Argentina.


I also watch it because of this guy:

Pablo Espinosa ♥
















Currently preparing for...
Another internship
My stint at Juice.ph ended last week and I'm going to start at Manila Bulletin next Monday, which means I'll be away from blogging. Again.



Currently fan-girling over...
Evan Peters as Quicksilver in X-Men Days of Future Past
Man, he stole the show!


If that little girl is Scarlet Witch, OMG. Too cute to handle!































Currently counting the days down to...
The TFIOS Philippine release!
I'll have my little infinity soon enough!































Andy

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Kite Runner, it's one of those books that will stay in your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it and I loved it! Definitely one of my faves now!

      Delete