Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

I got the job. Now, I drink!


Yesterday was all sorts of celebration.

1. I finally made it to Juice.ph as an intern! Sure, only 80 hours (out of 200) will be credited from my stay with them, but that's a good start!

2. One of my mum's younger friends is getting married, and her barkada joined us for a midnight snack.

3. The next day (today) is a holiday! Happy labor day!


To celebrate, we dined at the San Mig Pub in Alabang Town Center. I really missed the pub feel. It may not be like the pubs in London or in Brno, but it was fun nonetheless. There was live music, people were singing and dancing. And, I really enjoyed my sweet time with my family and their friends. I also had a couple of glasses of beer! (Gosh, if only my friends in the Czech Republic knew how much I could take now, they'd be proud! :D)






Andz

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, are you drinking beer? Talaga? I'm so proud of you :D .

    ReplyDelete