Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Livin' the Beach with Praiaz

This amazing mural was painted by Robby Singh on-the-spot!

Just wanna say that I had a blast covering the launching event of Praiaz shoes in the Philippines for Candy. 

I've been stuck at home writing (even while on my summer break, and, no, it's not for my internship, because I'm still OJT-less) over the past few days, so it was a great escape from my boring summer life.

The event was held last Tuesday (8 April) at the Alphaland City Club, which was just the perfect venue, because it felt like the beach was brought to us!

We were treated with our very own pair of Praiaz shoes, which I really love, because even though they're tagged as beach shoes, they're also ideal to wear for just about any activity! They're lightweight, comfortable, fashionable, and the best part: they smell like vanilla and coconuts, transporting you to somewhere tropical and exotic from wherever you are!

Praiaz (a term derived from the Portuguese word "praias", meaning "beaches") marries the the elements of Rio de Janeiro's laid-back and chill living with Paris' superiority in style.

Follow Praiaz on Facebook for more info: PRAIAZ

Models sporting their Praiaz shoes :)
(Yep, that's Katarina Rodriguez of Asia's Next Top Model
in the far right.)

We got to pick our very own free pair!

The bracelet-making booth that I really enjoyed :D


The pool looked so inviting, I wanted to
take a quick dip!

Ian and I chillin' with our Praiaz shoes

Got to meet my schoolmate Alex at the event

Ian and I teamed up for another event after
going nuts over doughnuts last November
 (geddit? :D)


Look, my nails match! :D


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment