Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Nail Sticker Haul

By now, you probably know how obsessed I am with prettifying my nails (just one of the few things that would make people find me a girly girl), and with some "extra" budget I have in hand (which I usually spend on books), I hauled some nail stickers from some of my favourite shops for a change. 

I've never tried using water nail decal stickers and nail wraps before, so this would be interesting. 

I will be posting the designs I will come up with soon enough. At the moment, I'm just letting my nails grow a bit, so I could have bigger spaces to paint on and be creative with. I'm also letting my cuticles breathe after weeks and weeks of applying and removing nail lacquer. Not healthy, yes.

Here are the items I got from my haul (and with the Christmas money I got, I'll be buying more - that's for sure!) :)

Claire's
Nail Flair Stickers in metallic butterfly print
P395.00

Forever 21
Love & Beauty Perfect Manicure nail stickers in metallic animal print
P105.00
Love & Beauty nail decorations
P225.00

The Face Shop
Make Me Trendy Nail Tools Water Decals in "Diamond Pop" and
"I Am Fashionable"
P125.00 each


***I got myself a sheet of Diamond Pop and got these two (pictured) as presents from The
Flame's Secret Santa :)


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment