Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Kuřecí Křidélka v Pivní Marinádě


I said I would be cooking this sem-break, and so I did. The first dish I cooked is "Kuřecí Křidélka v Pivní Marinádě", which isn't entirely a traditional Czech dish, but it would be safe to say that it's Czech-inspired. Like what a friend of mine said, beer (pivo!) is used for everything in the Czech Republic :) 

The taste is difficult to explain, and if you'd run through the ingredients, you would probably think twice before trying it out yourself. I, too, was sceptical about cooking it at first, but it's really, really good, with all the flavours playing together perfectly. I would say, it's worth the shot.

Kuřecí Křidélka v Pivní Marinádě is usually served with mashed potatoes and onions. But since I wanted to add a Pinoy twist into it, I served it with sinangag or garlic rice topped with garlic chips fried in butter.


Kuřecí Křidélka V Pivní Marinádě
(Chicken Wings in Beer Marinade)

Chicken parts of your choice (I used chicken wings)
Beer (the original recipe makes use of black beer)
Semi-ground dijon mustard (but you can also use the smooth kind)
3 cloves of garlic
Salt
Pepper (ground or whole, it doesn't matter - I used both)
Extra virgin olive oil
Bay leaves

*Note: I didn't use any measurements for this dish. I just mixed everything together, added what seems to be missing, and all that.

**********



Dobrou chuť!



Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment