Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

Thursday Music Morning: Kris Allen "The Vision of Love"

Though his American Idol victory over glam rocker Adam Lambert is considered as America's biggest upset, AI season 8 champ Kris Allen proves his singing chops (and boy next door charm) once again with his new single "The Vision of Love". A complete mixture of great vocals, incredible lyrics (written alongside The Messengers production team, Nasri and Adam Messinger), and his signature falsetto, "The Vision of Love" is the one to listen to!

"Winning Idol was such a whirlwind experience -- I went into the studio immediately following the show to record my very first album," Kris Allen says. "So, going into the studio this time around was such a different experience, and it really offered me time to hone my craft and create something that really represents who I am as a musician. I was lucky enough to work with such a talented team of top-notch collaborators. Idol has given me such a phenomenal opportunity to reach millions of people and I am so grateful to my fans -- can't wait to share the new music with you!"

"The Vision of Love" will be available for digital purchase on the 26th of March.

Listen to the single right here:



Visit Kris Allen's official website for more info: krisallenofficial.com


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment