Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Check Me Out at Pinterest


A few weeks ago, I received an invitation to join Pinterest, an online pinboard with social networking features. And since the day I joined the site, I've been getting really nice feedback with the pins on my boards. 

There are a lot of things I love about Pinterest. First of all, not everyone gets to sign up for an account at the site - you have to be invited, so it's kinda exclusive. Second, the pin boards look appealing without flashy backgrounds or layouts. And third, it doesn't take too long before people start following your boards or 'repinning' your pins if they really liked what you've posted. 

If you'll ask me, it's a lot better than Facebook and Twitter - combined!

Here are my boards as of today - Page Turners, which is for the books I've read and liked (mini reviews come with the book covers!), and SNAPS, which is for my oh-so photography. Check them out now, and don't hesitate to like, repin, comment, and follow.




Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment