Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Soaking in the Sunshine


It's a beautiful March 1st morning, and what better way to spend it than to soak in the sunshine and admire new blooms in the garden! 

The sunflowers I planted over the long weekend are now in their germination stage. The sky is crystal clear. The weather is warm. The birds are cheerful. And the bougainvillea just can't get any pinker!

I simply love mornings like this, and I'd do anything (and just about everything) to enjoy the sunshine and blue sky for even just a few hours, because when I hit the city again in a few minutes, everything would be different. Buildings will block the sunlight. The honking cars will overpower the sound of birds chirping. The scent of breakfast won't fill the air any more, but the thick smoke from cars and the awful pong of sewer.

I like it better here in the south... 

Live. Love. Nature!










Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment