Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Internship Articles, Photos, and Whatnot!

Having been too busy during my internship period, I wasn't able to post anything about the events I attended, photos I took, and articles I wrote in here, so, below are some of my published pictures and write-ups that I've been itching to share with y'all! :)



"Livin' la Vida Local: 12 Proudly Pinoy Items for the Proud Pinoy"

*An excerpt of this article was published on Juice.ph's magazine :)



~ ~ ~



"Side-A Kicks Off the Robinsons Soundbites Music Festival"


~ ~ ~



'AnneKapal to the Highest Level!: 8 Thoughts We All Had at Anne Curtis' "The Forbidden Concert"'

*Being the deaf girl that I am, I thought this event would be the end of me (LOL!), but it wasn't, and I actually had fun at the concert! I had more fun taking photos, though, because Anne's such a pretty subject! Here are some of my fave shots:








~ ~ ~



"Quickfire Questions with the Queen of Cosplay, Alodia Gosiengfiao"

*I'm no gamer. I'm no cosplayer. But, somehow, I managed to pull off an interview with this world-famous pretty-face.


~ ~ ~



"In the Virtual Battlefield: Mercenary Online Championship 2014"


~ ~ ~



***My TFIOS review was published on Manila Bulletin's entertainment section (June 15, 2014 - Sunday) under the column of my mentor, Sir Nestor Cuartero.


~ ~ ~

The following are two of my many press release edits for Tempo...
(I still haven't taken photos of my other published edits)




Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment