Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

ALL THE FEELS: The Fault in Our Stars Trailer + Pictures





















REJOICE NERDFIGHTERS AND TFiOS FANS!!!

The trailer of The Fault in Our Stars finally came out today, and I have to say that THAT is a great way to start my morning. A mix of kilig and heartbreak are just the things I seem to need today other than a good breakfast. 

Right after the trailer stopped rolling before my eyes, I let out this awful cry that got my grandmother worried. Seeing Shailene, Ansel, and everyone else bringing life to this book I recently read and instantly loved is simply a pleasure to watch, and I couldn't wait until June to see how they delivered. 

Judging by the trailer, I could say that they stuck to the book's plot and all. There may have been some tweaks here and there, but I'm glad the film seems a lot like it's just been ripped out from the book. Now, I wouldn't go writing about a review for a trailer 'cos that would be ridiculous, so I'll just leave all these feels - these freakishly indescribable feels - hanging in my heart until August (Philippine release date. Sucks. I know.)


(Click on the photos to enlarge and open slideshow.) 




























And, yes, I'm certainly not okay in a good way. </3


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment