Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

A Date With My Dudes



Who needs a boyfriend, when you can have a trio of awesome guys who've got your back no matter what? Or, at least, that's how it goes with me and my best men, Dedi (the pre-law nerd), Aaron (the gamer), and James (the computer geek). 

Sure, they annoy the shit out of me a lot (giving me snide remarks about my lack of femininity and my flat chest seem to make their life more complete), but most of the time, they're just my guys, who'd make me laugh and give me some nice advice on life and how to deal with it - as they would. And today, after almost a year, despite catching the cold and not feeling well, I made time for this crazy bunch and got to meet them.

We had lunch together, played laser tag with some other former schoolmates who were hanging out around the same place and the same time (thanks to Felis, I found out!), and chilled down at a cafe in the afternoon and talked about good - mostly-hilarious - high school memories. 

I couldn't imagine making it through high school without them.


Oooh, how funny. Same names on their frapp orders -_-




Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment