Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

A Rosy Saturday


Another week of school has ended, and I'm piled with school work - as usual. I have to memorise the exact locations of rivers, seas, capitals, cities, deserts, and what not in Asia for Geography. Try not to puke on the statistical tables. Read more newspapers. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Anyhow, I'm happy in school. I just love being busy!

But sometimes, being busy exhausts me too. So, to loosen up, I took some photos of the roses my grandmum bought at the market this morning, after we visited Lolo's grave - the colours are just stunning, and the petals are simply lovely. I also napped a lot (gotta catch up with my ZzZz's). And right now, I'm watching Taare Zameen Par (English: Like Stars on Earth). So far, so good. It's about this dyslexic little boy. I'll see what happens next. So... LATERZ!






Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment