Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Last Friday Night...

...I commuted  going to Trinoma for the first time alone riding a jeep. It was raining and it wasn't easy. My Accessorize umbrella even caught the wind! Thinking it would break, I folded it and used the hood of my jacket instead.

...I saw the awesome-st cake decorating set at Gourdo's. Guess why.

...I fell in love with this huge collage of children's books at Fully Booked.

...I bought a new book called My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares.

...I had a cheeseburger at McDonald's and wrote a new chapter for my untitled novel.

...I met my new cousin, Roy! Isn't he cute?! I even made this collage for him:


Here are more photos (OK, he's cute! I just can't get over him!):







...I spent the date night with my mum and dad. We ate at our usual dining resto - Fish and Co.






...I found this interesting piece at the condo when we got home. Turns out, it's the bottom of a plastic Coke bottle recycled into a case for anything and just everything.


...and finally, I slept!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment