Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Andz ♥'s Blooms

I've been reading Sarah Addison Allen's book Garden Spells, and it really got me dreaming of flowers everyday. I simply love flowers, and the following are just a few gorgeous blooms that mean to me.

Tulips
By East Coast Photo
Aside from the colourful bracelet and music box papa brought home for me from the Netherlands ages ago, I would never forget the live and cut tulips he took home with him to show me. Another precious tulip moment of mine was when papa and I surprised mama on Mothers Day with a dozen of tulips back in Brighton. 

Honeysuckles

By Paula De Giovanni
Honeysuckles have a sweet spot in my heart because the last troop I led in my Girl Scout days was called "Honeysuckle". Now I'm wondering how the Honeysuckle wine in Garden Spells taste like! 

Magnolias
By Hazel Berger
I've loved magnolias since I watched Mulan when I was a little girl of three. They remind me of the first film I watched in the cinema.

Sunflowers
By Hazel Berger
My biggest frustration is not being able to grow sunflowers in our garden. Sunflowers make me happy though. A bunch of then will definitely make my day!

Roses
By Leilanika Abalos
Girls love roses - that's a fact. But the reason why I love roses is because it reminds me of Mommy, my grandmother, who as much as possible, brightens up our sitting room with roses every time, and the plump and fragrant English rose I saw near the train station in Brighton.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment