Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Exploring Pottermore...

I'm so lovin' Pottermore right now! I'm so lucky and thankful for being one of the million of the billion fans who were chosen to access the site on an earlier date!

My wand is "acacia with phoenix feather core, twelve and a quarter inches, quite bendy". I was sorted to RAVENCLAW, which is cool cos Ravenclaw students are brainy. I am bad at Potions, and at some point, I even melted my cauldron! The first spell I learned to cast is "Alohomora" an unlocking charm. I easily caught the Golden Snitch, and I easily found Professor Flitwick's flying key. I took time guessing the two potions after the giant chessboard (See? I suck in Potions! Snape's gonna kill me!) I collected a few Galleons along the way, and Chocolate Frog cards too! And so far, I was able to earn 10 points for my house! I can't wait for Book 2!







P.S. 
Let's be friends... ADD ME!!! I'm MahoganyHeart48 :)


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment