Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Music Monday: Yuletide Mix


I'm the kind of person who occasionally listens to Christmas songs even when it's not Christmas. (It's not that weird, really, cos I know some other people who do that.) But. of course, listening to Christmas tunes on Christmas is still more special. Here are some of my old and new favourite Christmas tunes that are currently in my Yuletide playlist. Most of them are contemporary renditions of Christmas classics that I really like. I hope you like them, too. :)


"Baby It's Cold Outside" - Idina Menzel ft. Michael Bublé



"Mistletoe" - Colbie Caillat



"Sleigh Ride" - Jason Mraz



"Hark the Herald" - Corrinne May



"Christmas Present Future or Past" - Workshy



"Christmas Time Is Here" - A Charlie Brown Christmas



"The Christmas Song" - Kris Allen



"All I Want For Christmas Is You" - Mariah Carey



"Angels We Have Heard On High" - David Archuleta



"Home For The Holidays" - Keke Palmer



"Santa Baby" - Taylor Swift



Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment