Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Bali Elf: Lovin' Leather

"Sahara" - Hippie bag with tassel

I'm a big fan of leather accessories - from bags to belts to shoes, leather will forever be one of my favourite materials. I just love its scent, its durability, and how it could go with almost any outfit I wish to wear. So when I came upon a blog post of Katie of Skunkboy (you have to follow her!), I instantly fell in love with the tote bag slung on her shoulder. Its vintage feel and detail just got me. Wanting to get one for myself, I looked up into the details of Katie's ensemble and found out that they're from an Etsy shop called Bali Elf

Gosh, they have the most beautiful designs! They have bags, they have shoes, and cuffs, and belts that are vintage and boho-inspired. It truly is a leather wonderland! And they are made of high quality leather, so you don't have to worry if they'll soon wear off like synthetic ones.

I dunno, but you just have to check on their products yourself, while I post some of my fave finds in here :)

"Sasha" - Lace-up ballet flats
I like how it could look sporty and sophisticated at the same time - something
you wouldn't get these days from leather shoes.

"L'Amour" - Leather tote bag
This is the bag that I fell in love with! 'Nuff said!

"Hortus" - Hand-carved leather belt with floral design
When I saw this, my jaw literally dropped. It's just so lovely! And the details on this belt  are simply
exquisite! 


"Elf" - Leather ballet flats
Unlike "Sasha" above, Elf's got a more boho feel to it, and the fact that it doesn't
seem perfect or polished makes it more unique.

"Carino" -  Leather sandals
This pair reminds me of my senior prom dress. I just love the colour combination of brown
and turquoise!

"Soho" - Duffel bag
Now, this one's perfect for short out of town trips, or just for the usual
school essentials. 

"Essence" - Leather cuff
I'm not really the type of person who'd wear cuffs or bracelets, but I could really see
myself wearing this one!


Andz

1 comment:

  1. I love Katie's clothes and accessories :) These are gorgeous! I love the bag and the leather cuff ♥

    ReplyDelete